中国中药杂志

2013, v.38(22) 3866-3870

[打印本页] [关闭]
本期目录(Current Issue) | 过刊浏览(Past Issue) | 高级检索(Advanced Search)

云南金钗石斛居群DALP遗传变异研究
Study on population genetic variation of Dendrobium nobile in Yunnan by DALP

张明宇;虞泓;袁峰;
ZHANG Ming-yu;YU Hong;YUAN Feng;Yunnan Herbal Laboratory,Institute of Herb Biotic Resources,Yunnan University;

摘要(Abstract):

对云南7个金钗石斛居群和1个喇叭唇石斛居群,用5组DALP引物扩增得到140条清晰条带,其中102条为多态位点,多态比率72.86%,平均每组引物扩增所得多态条带为20.4。金钗石斛居群水平平均多态位点47.96%,多态位点在22.86%68.57%;物种水平多态位点72.86%。DALP分析显示,金钗石斛物种水平的遗传多样性指数分别为PPB72.86%,H 0.288 9,I 0.424 2;居群水平遗传多样性指数分别为PPB 47.96%,H 0.186 1,I 0.273 9。金钗石斛基因遗传分化系数G st为0.338 6,即66.14%的遗传变异来自居群内,33.86%的遗传变异来自居群间,居群间存在较高水平的遗传分化。
The Direct Amplification of Length Polymorphisms was applied to assess genetic diversity and structure of 7 populations of Dendrobium nobile,comparing one population of D. lituflorum. The five primer combinations were amplified to produce 140 clear bands,and 102 polymorphic bands had been detected with each pair of primer producing 20. 4 polymorphic bands on average. At species level,the percentage of polymorphic bands( PPB) was 72. 86%,the Nei's gene diversity index( H) was 0. 288 9,and the Shannon's information index( I) was 0. 424 2. At population level,the average PPB was 47. 96%,H was 0. 1861,and I was 0. 2739 in 7 populations. The coefficient of gene differentiation( Gst) was 0. 338 6 among populations of D. nobile. It showed that 33. 86% of the total genetic diversity was attributable to genetic differentiation among populations,while the rest 66. 14% was resided between individuals within population.

关键词(KeyWords): 金钗石斛;DALP;遗传多样性
Dendrobium nobile;DALP;genetic diversity

Abstract:

Keywords:

基金项目(Foundation):

作者(Authors): 张明宇;虞泓;袁峰;
ZHANG Ming-yu;YU Hong;YUAN Feng;Yunnan Herbal Laboratory,Institute of Herb Biotic Resources,Yunnan University;

参考文献(References):

扩展功能
本文信息
服务与反馈
本文关键词相关文章
本文作者相关文章
中国知网
分享